Saturday, 22 June 2013

AMIIIN

Maybe, everybody are bored to listen my repeated sighs about you.
Everybody are bored to advice what should I do for you.
Everybody are bored to listen about you, even though a sweetest one.

But, no I don't.
I always put pen to paper all of my sighs in order only you, me and God who know.

You know all of my writing, aren't you?
Yes, of course. All of my writing to you.
You are always deep in my heart.
Form the first meet time, now and Insya Allah until death pick up me.

You don't worried to me.
You only need to love me sincrely of your love the whole time.
You only should love me because your God, not the other.

I think that's all.
I believe if we are Lillahita'ala, sure happiness fiddunya wal akhirat.
Amiiiin O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment